Daniel Weinstein (USA)
Dan Weinstein is recognized as one of the premier mediators of complex, multi-party, high stakes disputes in the international financial markets. Weinstein is a former California Judge and a founder of JAMS, the world’s largest private provider of mediation and arbitration services.
Examples of Judge Weinstein’s experiences include:
- 1999-2000 US special representative to Bosnia for privatization to oversee $14 billion transfer of funds to Muslims, Croats, and Serbs
- Mediator in the Swiss Converium case, the Parmalat case involving American banks, accounting firms, and Parmalat Bank in Italy, and the Shinsei Bank financial disaster in Tokyo, Japan
- Currently assigned mediator in Vivendi litigation
- Mediator in numerous, high figure reinsurance cases in Amsterdam and England, 2006-present, involving all major international insurance carriers
- Mediated disputes for Volvo and BMW
- Resolved litigation arising out of Adelphia, Qwest, and Enron financial “meltdowns”
- Mediator in tax shelter cases including international claims involving international accounting firms Deloitte and KPMG among others
Judge Weinstein has also developed an innovative and effective team approach to the mediation of complex, multi-party, international matters.
To see the Weinstein Group Website visit www.weinsteinmediation.com.
For more detailed information on Judge Weinstein’s extensive experience see JAMS - The Resolution Experts®